- This is a one-of-a-kind heirloom-quality quilt. It was created by hand by Wildwood & Company tailor Chen "Cici" Ly, downtown Portland, and represents many, many hours of work.
- It was one of the projects Wildwood brainstormed to keep their team employed and working (including full salaries and health benefits) during the Covid-19 closure.
- It is pieced from hundreds of swatches of luxurious cashmere, wool, and silk fabric from the finest mills in the world, like Loro Piana and Holland & Sherry, and all hand-quilted.
- It is two-sided, with one side displaying a timeless herringbone pattern, while the other side is a stag's head set against a soft burgundy tweed that was hand-woven by Barb Lynn of Wildrose Textiles.
- Dimensions: 58" x 52".
- *20% of the price of this quilt will be donated to Smart Reading, Oregon's leading children's literacy nonprofit.*